Less waste and a flawless spray
The Helix™ VR 2.3 combines unbeatable accuracy and heating efficiency to unleash an exact, flawless spray. Designed for balanced pressure, less wasted material, and direct heat from the system to the gun, here's what makes this variable-ratio proportioner so powerful:
- First electronically controlled dual drive proportioner synchronizes ratio 64 times per motor revolution
- Smart Select variable-ratio controller for dynamic rationing from 1:1 to 1:4 and any ratio in between
- High-efficiency aluminum mass flow heater with wrap-around design provides over 30 seconds of dwell time
- EasyOut™ fluid section keeps the pump isolated from the environment to prevent crystallization
- SureFire™ heating system manages temperature from the pump to the gun to maintain accuracy in hot or cold weather
Achieve the perfect ratio, no matter how precise
- Dual pump system allows for dynamic rationing from 1:1 to 1:4 and any ratio in between
- Total control to achieve component ratios down to a fraction of a whole
Bring the heat
- High-efficiency aluminum mass heater with wrap-around design to provide over 30 seconds of dwell time
- Heating rod is completely isolated from the coating to prevent failure from chemical or from exposure to air when run dry
- Modular design is easily customizable from 3 kW to 18 kW
- In-hose heating element manages temperature from the pump to the gun
- Accurate temperature regardless of the environment
SUREFIRE BLOCK HEATER
• Greater surface area to heat chemical.
• Longer dwell time versus competitive one pass design.
• Internal turbulence increases heat transfer.
• No failure from chemical contact.
• No failure from exposure to air when run dry.
• Change power or repair without opening the system.
• Modular 4 block design.
• Heat with less power.
• Requires a smaller generator than competitors
SUREFIRE HOSE HEATER
• Actively controls temperature to the gun.
• Heating element in the hose provides direct heat | Adds heat all the way to the end of the hose.
• True chemical temperature measured at the gun