Less waste and a flawless spray
The Helix™ VR 2.3 combines unbeatable accuracy and heating efficiency to unleash an exact, flawless spray. Designed for balanced pressure, less wasted material, and direct heat from the system to the gun, here's what makes this variable-ratio proportioner so powerful:
- First electronically controlled dual drive proportioner synchronizes ratio 64 times per motor revolution
- Smart Select variable-ratio controller for dynamic rationing from 1:1 to 1:4 and any ratio in between
- High-efficiency aluminum mass flow heater with wrap-around design provides over 30 seconds of dwell time
- EasyOut™ fluid section keeps the pump isolated from the environment to prevent crystallization
- SureFire™ heating system manages temperature from the pump to the gun to maintain accuracy in hot or cold weather
- Universal power adapter using shore power or a generator
- Lightweight and compact design
Achieve the perfect ratio, no matter how precise
- Dual pump system allows for dynamic rationing from 1:1 to 1:4 and any ratio in between
- Ratio is controlled by non-dosing technology
- Superior control can set hard to achieve component ratios to a fraction of whole
Let Helix do the work
- Quad+™ packings keep the pump isolated from the environment to prevent crystallization
- Self-adjusting and self-compensating packings never need adjustment
- Change fluid section while on-site in minutes, reduces downtime to keep you spraying.
THE FUTURE OF ELECTRIC VARIABLE RATIO PROPORTIONERS
Smart Select Variable Ratio Controller:
- Dual Pump System allows for dynamic rationing from 1:1 to 1:4 and any ratio in between.
- Ratio is controlled by non-dosing technology.
- Superior control can set hard to achieve component ratios to a fraction of whole.
- Continual communication between pumps.
- Synchronizes ratio 100 times per motor revolution
30% Lighter Than Most Comparable Equipment
Standard with 208 V (3) Phase 60 Amps
SUREFIRE™ BLOCK HEATER
Wrap around design provides over 30 seconds of dwell time:
- Greater surface area to heat chemical.
- Longer dwell time versus competitive one pass design.
- Internal turbulence increases heat transfer.
- No failure from chemical contact.
- No failure from exposure to air when run dry.
- Change power or repair without opening the system.
- Modular 3 block design.
- Heat with less power - 6000 watts.
- Requires a smaller generator than competitors.
SUREFIRE™ HOSE HEATER
- Actively controls temperature to the gun.
- Heating element in the hose provides direct heat | Adds heat all the way to the end of the hose.
- True chemical temperature measured at the gun.
- Heat with less power - 4400 watts.
- Combined SureFire Heating System power - 10,400 watts.
Tough, Durable, and easy to maintain
- Self-adjusting packings deliver the best performance every time you spray.
- Packings isolate the piston from the atmosphere increasing life.
EASYOUT™ FLUID SECTION
- Change fluid section on-site in minutes and reduces downtime to keep you spraying.