COVID-19 Disinfectant Sprayer
High Production Disinfectant Application
Regular application of cleaning and disinfectant solutions is the key to infection control. Titan airless sprayers maximize application speed whether you are spraying out a small multi-room dwelling, police station or an entire office building.
- Airless sprayers provide high production rates to complete disinfectant jobs faster and with better coverage.
- HEA® (High Efficiency Airless®) spray technology delivers the industry best wetting with a large fan pattern with bigger droplets set anywhere from 500 - 1200 PSI.
- Titan has the right sprayer for the job with flow rates from 0.47 GPM to 1.25 GPM.
- Delivers maximum ROI with high production rates, inexpensive equipment and ease of maintenance.
- Proven to spray select EPA “List N” solutions for use against the novel coronavirus which causes COVID-19.
Flexspray Handheld Unboxing & Anatomy
Unboxing the Flexspray Handheld and a walk around of its anatomy.
Flexspray Handheld How To Spray
Steps on how to spray disinfectant solutions using the Titan FlexSpray Handheld sprayer.
Flexspray Handheld How To Clean
Steps on how to clean a FlexSpray Handheld sprayer after use with disinfectant solutions.
Impact 440 Sprayer Unboxing
Opening a new Impact 440 airless sprayer and connecting all the accessories to get ready to spray.
Impact 440 Sprayer Anatomy
A walk around anatomy of the Impact 440 airless sprayer.
Airless Sprayer First Time Prep
Step by step instructions to get your airless sprayer prepped and ready to spray for the first time.
Airless Sprayer Spraying Technique
Airless spraying techniques using disinfecting and sanitation solutions.
Airless Sprayer How To Clean
Step by step instructions on flushing out your airless sprayer and cleanup after use.
Airless Sprayer Accessories
A list of recommended tips and accessories to use with your Titan airless sprayer.
HEA® Spray Technology
- Lab tested and proven for spraying disinfectant materials
- Remediation contractors have relied on Titan sprayers for decades
Lower Pressure. High Production.
- Optimizes spray application putting material where it belongs
- The right mix of high production with the right droplet size
- Delivers a consistent wetted surface without over-saturation
Where can disinfectant be sprayed?
- Office Spaces
- Locker Rooms
- Kitchens/Food Prep
- Entryways, Stairwells, Walkways
What types of disinfectant can be sprayed?
- Alcohol Based
- Water Based
- Quaternary ammonium compounds
- Sodium hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Peroxyacetic acid
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hypochlorous Acid